Ready to Meet Alternate Objective Air Force ORC Site Requirements Through Advanced Characterization?
Eliot Cooper, Vice President of Technology and Business Development
The Air Force has determined that existing remedial approaches at alternate objective (AO) sites are not achieving satisfactory remedial progress towards their intended goals. In order to achieve progress, contractors like you are required to conduct advanced site characterization to accomplish three things:
- Determine why existing and previous remedial actions are not effective,
- Determine appropriate remedial technology, and
- Develop remediation design parameters for recommended technology.
The Air Force’s optimized remediation contract (ORC) RFPs are now being released. Join us for a timely webinar outlining the advanced characterization approaches that will meet the objectives, 3D visualization technology and algorithms that optimize updating of the conceptual site model (CSM), and how the data can inform the selection of new or optimization of existing remedies.
This webinar will be presented by a pane of experts:
- Jason Flattery, Director of Site Characterization
- Kerry Stonestreet, Manager of Data & Visualization
- Eliot Cooper, Vice President of Technology
- Rob Danckert, Strategic Account Manager
Date and Time
December 11, 2019
10:00 AM PACIFIC / 1:00 PM EASTERN